A) Requests & Purchases
1. I have a problem with my purchase. What do I do?
If you encounter a problem with your purchase, please contact us via the feedback phone number or e-mail found on the back of your product. You may also contact us via our feedback channels: +65 6861 0529 (Telephone) or firstname.lastname@example.org (E-mail).
2. I would like to enquire about a product. Who can I contact?
For enquiries on Meiji products, you may contact us via Facebook at facebook.com/cpmeijisingapore or via our feedback channels: +65 6861 0529 (Telephone) or email@example.com (E-mail).
3. Where can I purchase Meiji products in-store and online?
Meiji products can be found in all leading supermarkets, retail outlets and online stores across Singapore.
4. I am looking for a specific Meiji milk or yoghurt product but is not available in-store. Is it no longer in production?
Availability of certain Meiji products may vary in-store and online depending on your location. You may write in to us or give us a call via our feedback channels for more information on product availability: +65 6861 0529 (Telephone) or firstname.lastname@example.org (E-mail).
5. How can I review or send in feedback about a product?
We appreciate feedback in all forms. We are happy to receive your feedback via Facebook at facebook.com/cpmeijisingapore or via our feedback channels: +656861 0529 (Telephone) or email@example.com (E-mail).
6. I would like to make a bulk order. Who can I contact?
To enquire about bulk orders, call our sales hotline at 9226 1192 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org . Bulk orders are subject to Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ).
7. Do you offer milk subscription services?
Milk subscription services are currently not available for individual customers. For corporate customers, you may send in an enquiry to our sales hotline at 9226 1192 or write to email@example.com . Milk subscription services are subject to Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ).
8. Do you offer direct home delivery service?
We currently do not offer direct home delivery services. You may still choose to make home delivery orders via leading supermarkets and retail outlets online.
1. Where can I find nutritional information on Meiji products?
Our fresh milk is made of 100% fresh milk with no preservatives. General nutritional information on other Meiji products can be found on the back of the product. For more information, you may contact us via Facebook at facebook.com/cpmeijisingapore or via our feedback channels: +65 6861 0529 (Telephone) or firstname.lastname@example.org (E-mail).
2. What is the difference between Meiji Fresh Milk and Meiji Deluxe Milk?
The difference between Meiji Fresh Milk and Meiji Deluxe Milk lies in its fat content. Meiji Fresh Milk contains 3.9% fat, while Meiji Deluxe Milk contains 4.3% fat. Its higher fat content is what gives Meiji Deluxe Milk its heavier, creamier, and smoother taste, making it the perfect multipurpose milk for your coffee, cakes and soup .
3. What is the difference between Meiji Soft Yoghurt and Meiji Bulgaria Yoghurt?
Meiji Bulgaria Yoghurt is a functional set yoghurt, made from fresh milk, natural ingredients, no additives and no artificial flavouring and stabilisers, and authentic Using the Bulgarian traditional method, every single cup of Meiji Bulgaria is also carefully fermented cup by cup. Moreover, LB81 live cultures are exclusively licensed from Bulgaria, the country where yoghurt originated, making the Meiji Bulgaria brand the only exclusive yoghurt brand containing Bulgarian starter cultures. Meiji Soft Yoghurt is served nutritious and delicious, with probiotic cultures and a variety of flavours with real fruits. It is also served in a low fat formula and is Healthier Choice-recommended
4. Is Meiji yoghurt made of pasteurised milk?
Yes. Meiji Yoghurt is made from milk like our pasteurised milk products. We pasteurise and ferment the milk with live cultures, then fill it in the cup. Hence, it contains the same milk nutritions as our pasteurised milk.
5. Are Meiji products suitable for vegetarians?
The suitability of Meiji products for vegetarians may vary from product to product. For more information, you may contact us via our feedback channels: +65 68610529 (Telephone) or email@example.com (E-mail).
6. Are Meiji products halal-certified?
Yes, Meiji products are halal.
7. Is Meiji Soft Yoghurt and Meiji Bulgaria Yoghurt suitable for babies?
The suitability of Meiji Soft Yoghurt and Meiji Bulgaria Yoghurt for babies may vary from child to child. For the best recommendation, please seek advice from your child’s pediatrician or GP.
8. My Meiji milk has no seal! Is it safe to drink?
Only our smaller milk bottles have seals on the bottles due to its larger cap. Our 2L milk bottles do not have seals, but the caps are designed to keep the milk’s freshness and hygiene, and keeps the product perfectly safe to drink.
C) Storage & Consumption
1. How many cups of Meiji Yoghurt should I consume a day?
The amount of Meiji Yoghurt one can consume in a day varies from individual to individual. Generally, Meiji Yoghurt can be consumed day and night to complement meals or even substitute meals. For the best recommendation, please seek advice from your GP.
2. What are the recommended storage conditions to keep my Meiji products fresh?
Meiji products are best stored in cool refrigerator conditions at temperatures of 2–8 degrees Celsius. We recommend placing your Meiji products away from the fridge door and closer to the back of the fridge to prevent temperature changes caused from opening and closing the door, which can lead to a bacteria build-up.
3. After purchasing from the supermarket, how long can Meiji products be left at room temperature?
We recommend placing your Meiji products straight into the fridge after returning from the supermarket and not leaving your Meiji products at room temperature for longer than 30 mins where possible. Any product that is left out at room temperature for an extended period should be consumed immediately.
4. Are your bottles recyclable?
Meiji bottles are recyclable and can even be upcycled to prolong the longevity of the bottle.
5. Are your bottles BPA-free?
All Meiji milk bottles are BPA-free.